Have asthma from birth. Have wheeze coming from windpipe. Medication not helping. Treatment?

Hello , I am 19 years old with asthma from birth , I have spend 2 months in hosptal with bad asthma , now they are saying that the weeze is coming from the windpipe , all they seem to be doing us filling me eith with anti anxiety pills , and I don t feel like they work , what eles can I do , ive had physcio on my breathing techniques buy nothing helps , is there anything eles I can do to help thus , i feel like thry think I m making it up , but I realty do struggle to breath
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013