Have asthma, aspirin allergy and nasal polyps. Had polyp surgery but grew back. How to prevent regrowth?

i have controlled asthma , aspirin allergy and nasal polyps. This condition is longstanding. I also have a platelet function disorder. I cannot smell and feel chronically congested. I had polyp surgery more than 15 years ago but the polyps grew back immediately. I am scheduled for surgery in april. What can I do to prevent regrowth post surgery? Also I had a serious bleed after the first surgery. What are your suggestions?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013