Have asthma and taking medications. Any alternatives to stop medications?

Hello Doctor, I m having mild asthma since 2000. My doctor suggested me take 1 tablet Montair-LC ( Levocetrizine , Sodium , Montelukast , Hydrochloride ) and in case of breathing problem (very rarely happen), I have to take foracort-400 inhaler . During every sesonal change I have to consult to doctor because of not feeling well. Now I am fed up of taking medicines, please suggest me if there is any alternative available of any kind of vaccination process present. Thanks in
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013