Have asthma and rheumatoid arthritis, pain in ribs, severe pain attacks and feel breathlessness while walking. On heavy pain killers

hi i had MRSA back in march i have severe asthma and RA since march i have had severe pain in my ribs it moves around my chest the pain is constant but i also get severe pain attacks that take my breath away i am breathless on walking i am having a cat scan tonight and i am on heavy pain killers that dont do much i am so tired and now scared of theses attacks i feel like i am drowning when they happen and i cant breath in properly can you help
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012