Have asthma and GERD. Prescribed ESOCIP and Foracort. Singing career in jeopardy. Any advice?

I am asthmatic as well as i have GERD .... I was prescribed for ESOCIP for the GERD and for the asthma am taking Foracort 400, Betaday tablets , Rhinocort Aqua Inhaler and Cetricet D. the combination of the two ailments was messing up with my Career, am a Musician by trade, and i sing as high as any lady can but with the two ailments, my singing was really minimized.... any advice and/or recommendations? Thank you in advance.... Mbuvi
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012