Have asthma. Using salbutamol frequently. Coughing. Should I be concerned?

Hi. I was diagnosed with asthma about 2 years ago and never used my inhalers so this is all a bit new to me. Today I ve needed my salbutamol a lot. About 4 times within the last hour twice. I am a bit worried. It feels as tho someone is holding my airway tightly. The salbutamol relieves for a period of time but it comes back again. Earlier this evening I think I had too much salbutamol as I got all jittery and shaking. I didn t get much asthma advice when I was diagnosed so don t no when I should start to panic really. I ve been coughing a lot the last few days and don t no if that s related. I ve counted my HR and its 104bpm. It s hard to count my own reaps but I think they are 26. Should I be concerned or carry on taking the salbutamol as I have been and it die down?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013