Have asthma. Getting headache. Should take aten or losar tablets?

Hi Dr. Prabhakar,

My mother is asthamatic for more than 15 years and she was taking Seroflo 250mg Inhaler and she was not having the Asthama problem for sometime now. since last 6 months, he was getting severe headache and she was suggested to take BP tablets. The doctor priscribed Aten 25mg for her. But I got to know from our family doctor that the prescribed tablet "Aten" will actually worsen her Asthama problems and he suggested to take Losar H 25mg. Now i am actually in a delima for to which tablet she should take. Can you please help?

Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013