Have appetite loss, depressed, tired, disoriented, taken eldoper for diarrhea, had altitude sickness

hi, I am in nepal and had diarrhoea this morning. I went to a pharmacy in here and they gave me Eldoper. I took three capsules (two in the morning and other just 30 min ago). I don t feel that well actually, I lost my appetite, kind of depressed, tired and a bit disoriented. Is this normal? what are the side effects of the medicine. ALso I was in the mountains two days ago and had to leave due to altitude sickness. Thank you for your help
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013