Have appetite loss. Had jaundice. SGPT, SGOT, billirubin checked. Discontinuing cyproheptadine, dexamethasone gives same problem. What to do?

Sir i am suffering from my hunger since 2005. I had attacked jaundice in 2005 since then my appetite goes down. my sgpt and sgot level are in normal range but my billurbin level fluctuating sometimes it goes 2.7 sometime 1.9 respectively. sir i am taking cyproheptadine and dexamethasone tablet for increasing my hunger and i got positive result also but the problem is when i stop these tablet my hunger problem continue as it was so sir pls guide me and tell me what i do to increase my appetite.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013