Have aortic insufficiency, chest pain, weight gain and enlarged heart. Need surgery. Advice?

i have aortic insuffiency , i feel disoriented and have a really bad bounding pulse alomng with chest pain thats mild but on and off. I have gained 47 pounds in the last year and am getting very worried that I have heart failure I am only 22 years of age but feel tired , my hearts enlarged and i have really fast wieght gain? can you please help with someguidence. my cardio doc says i need surgery next month but says theres no sign of damage to my heart but i am still worried
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013