Have anxiety issues, sudden fear, restlessness after a friend's suicide. What can help?

Hi Doctor, My name is Melvin Singh (20yrs old) and i live in Delhi.I m a college student pursuing my Graduation in language.I ve had a good normal life upto 8yrs but unfortunately i witnessed one of my close cousins took his life by hanging himself to death.That deeply affected to my life, in study, in social life &....And i had also faced many problems regarding finacial, family matters,....which deeply disturbed to my psychological system, i mean i have this feelings of anxiety , sudden fear, restlessness,.. even though i try to control over myself.I have been living my life in solitary since last 5/6yrs. as i couldn t face normally to my surroundings, friends , classmates, relatives, i don t want to disturb them.Besides, i always feel nervous whenever i face/response people, my romance life too.So kindly give me some advice, anything that could help me out and that will be very nice of you.I spend my free hours on painting, listening to musics, writing,,,,, and please feel free to ask me anything if you need to know more about me.Thank you!!!!!:-) Your friend, Mahesh Singh (call me Melvin)
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012