Have anxiety, have palpitations, sweating, stress, hot and cold flashes, dizziness, allergy, back pain, weight loss and weakness. What is wrong?

I believe that I have anxiety ... and nobody around (family or friends) seems to care or help. That is just breaking me even more apart. That is making my anxiety problems worsen. I have not gone to a Doctor for my anxiety problems, but after going through many pain issues I got on the computer and find out that all of my symptoms are related to anxiety. For example some of the things I have to face and deal with day and night are 1. Palpitations: The sensation of your heart beating faster and/or stronger. 2. Sweating Stress 3. Trembling, shaking 4. Shortness of breath, breathing discomfort 5. Stomach issues 6. Hot and cold flashes 7. Headaches or migraines 8. Dizziness or feeling faint 9. Eye Pain 10. Buzzing sensation in the feet, toes, hands, fingers, arms, legs 11. Allergy problems Back pain 12. Muscle twitching 13. Persistent muscle tension , stiffness 14. Weak legs, arms, or muscles 15. Weight loss ... I last about 7 pounds in the past 2-3 months. These are just some of the things I have to live with now days. I’m a college student and I us to be an athlete but I stopped after my problems started. My life is changing in a way I never wanted please help me. In school it s hard for me to pay attention and learn so I can pass my classes. Life is getting harder for me around people, and even when I m alone. My only medication so far is God.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013