Have anxiety disorder. Painful body, low back and arms stiff and achy. Stopped taking calcium supplements. What to do?

I ve had a generalised anxiety disorder for nearly a year with a multitude of symptoms. I now seem to be recovering, sleeping better and more positive. However the pain and stiffness throughout my body has worsened and my low back and arms are stiff and achey. The pain also seems to flow throughout my body from fingers to toes. I have recently had to stop calcium supplements so it may also be related to this. I have been taking calcium and D3 for many years for osteoporosis . I just wondered of all this was to be expected as I recover?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012