Have anxiety, constipation, hands and feet going hot and cold, sweats, clammy, shaking. Can you shed any light?

hi I have suffered with anxiety a few years ago and thought i had beat it. Recently I have been really stressed in my life with moving house, new job etc and ended up with really bad constipation . I went to the doctor who gave me something for ibs but that upset my stomach and i had diahorrea (however spelt) for a few days,. I also had sickness. I now feel weak and am trying to eat but still have the runny tummy. I stopped taking the ibs tablets. Now I am wondering if the anxiety is coming back as my hands and feet are going hot and cold, sweats, clammy, shaking, hot neck and cheeks and i feel sick all the time and am finding it hard to eat,. Can you shed any light?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012