Have anxiety, bumps on cheeks, red blemishes. What are they?

Hi i have had a a problem for a little while now of bumbs forming on the insides of my cheeks and then they go away but i just looked in the mirror this morning and seen quite a few red blemishes probably where the bumps where, i had one a couple of weeks ago that seemed like a leisan it was like a cut on the inside of my cheek,i also have been noticing that i have been having a lot of anxiety in the past couple of months.any connection?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013