Have anxiety, black pimples on neck, ears, fever. Had unsafe sex. What is going on? HIV?

hi doctor,

i am feeling a lot of anxiety. i have been showing symptoms of hiv, like black pimple like bumps on my neck n behind my ear, they disappear in 3-7days. though right now i do not have any. It leaves a black mark. I am suffering from a huge level of anxiety as i have just discovered that someone i have slept with exactly a month ago (the condom broke and i leaked inside her) is experiencing fever for the last three days and she also has an upset stomach. I am feeling very guilty for the girl. Please help.

Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013