Have anxiety attacks and terrors. Have severe PTSD after sexual assault.Taken benzodiazipiness, xanax. What to do?

Hello. my name is gina. I have been diagnosed with pretty severe PTSD after a sexual assault.I've been seeking several therapies of a healthy psychy. benzodiazipines work some,but xanax woks the best .I also have anxiety attacks & nite terrors.Im an emotional mess & really need help. The docs i've encountered have either ignored my situation or were just unsympathetic. PLEASE HELP! MY physical& mental state are extremely fragile.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013