Have antiphospholipid and chronic renal failure, epilepsy hypertension, swelling in tongue. What is it?

hi have antiphospholipid ,and chronic renal failure epilepsy hypertension had tia so put on warfrain , doctor took me of my medication to check if epilepsy still there after 9 year`s seizure free , tongue was swollen gone down but still aware it is not gone back to normal , that was a year ago nobody will listen when i tell them as when i speak am able to control it , this syndrome is very complicated in all area`s , was sent to ear nose and throat doctor he said was fine , cf.... thank u
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013