Have anteverted bulky uterus, intramural and subserous fibrod. Sibling had malignancy in endometrium

Hi, I have been diagnosed with an anteverted 7.8 by 5.3 bulky uterus.. And a seedling intramural fibroid of 8mm in the anterior wall of the uterus...there is also a subserous fibroid of 1.0cm in the anterior wall of the fundus...endometrial thickness is 7 mm...I am 38 yrs old n have two kids 19 n 12 yrs of age...with no other history..however my sister has had a malignancy in the endometrium two years ago...pls advice treatment
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013