Have anorexia, been binge eating. Anxiety and fear for sick grandfather. How can I stop my eating habits?

Hi, So I was diagnosed with Anorexia ....but due to family issues (my grandfather whom is close to me, being very sick and pretty much dying) I have been binge eating ... And then feeling terrible after...And pretty much try not eating the next day. Sometimes I don t eat much, other times I binge eat due to stress , anxiety and fear for my grandpa...What I want to know, is how can I stop my ridiculous eating habits? I don t want to hate how I look anymore...It s just been a really tough time in my life...
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012