Have anger outbursts, pulls hair from head and is suspicious. On medication. Alternate treatment?

Hi! I have a friend who is a mother of 2 & had been physically abused by her mum since she was a baby. This friend has been pulling her hair (literally) from her head, brows, lashes & has anger outbursts, is suspicious, fears her husband will leave her etc. She was prescribed Citanew 10mg, Tryptinol 25mg for a week & then 50 mg after that & Tab Dosik 1.5mg. She says that she is not functional now & is always sleepy. Is there something that can be done for her without the meds or should there be other help along with the meds?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013