Have anemia, bradycardia. History of carcinoid in stomach. How to reduce tumor growth?

I am 40 Yrs old. Diagnosed @ 30 Yrs. for Aneamic, done blood transmission, diagnosed Bradycardia. Implanted Dual Chamber Permanent Pacemaker. In 2011, diagnosed with Carcinoid in Stomach. No Symptoms except weight loss of about 7 kgs in 8 months. Underwent partial Gastrectomy in June 2011. Again it has recurred now in March 2013. My present Sr. Gastrin level is 2445 & Sr. Chromogranin-A is 645. No metastasis as per Dotonac PETCT. IHC (Ki-67) is less than 2%. Is is a cancerous tumor. What is the medication for reducing the growth of tumor / Sr. Gastrin & Chromogranin-A levels and also what is the medication for controlling / curing the growth of the tumer.
Also suggest the next course of treatment
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013