Have anemia and heavy periods. Spitting mucus with blood. Help

Hi..Im iron definceny anmeia, and having a heavy period cycle..also I have bad allergies / sinus issues and I blew my nose nothing happen except is drained down to my throat and I spit out mucus that had blood in it, then a minute later I spit out a bloody mucus plug. After that I was ok. Just a little moody. I fell asleep and woke up with a sore throat. Feels dry, and hard to swallow . Opened my mouth and seen red spots on my throat. Help
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012