Have anechoic ovarian cyst, fluid in distal endometrial canal, endometrium has irregular heterogeneous appearance

Hi I have had an ultrasound which has shown I have a left Ovary anechoic cyst and 17mm folicle there is 8mm fluid. There is a small volume of fluid in the mid to distal endometrial canal. The endometrium has a mildly irregular heterogeneous appearance. sent to see a gynaecologist but not till sept. How worried should I be should I go private? I am in pain but most of all have no energy at all getting up is an effort never mind running my business. Should this make me feel like this? Sue
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012