Have androgenetic alopecia. Prescribed Mintop. How much percent of mintop foam should I take?

hii, i am suffering from androgenetic alopecia which have been told by dermatologist . she gave me in the starting to apply mintop lotion 2% for a month which i have applied it for a month then she said to move on mintop 5% which also i have applied for a month. but what i want to ask when i applied mintop forte 5% my scalp gets dry. and because of dryness when a never i comb to my hair dry or dead cells from my head comes out. which i told to my doctor then she told to apply me mintop foam. so what i wanted to ask is which mintop foam i mean how much percent of mintop foam should i take 2% or 5% percent ? and also i wanted to know i have to apply mintop forte 5% also on the same day after applying mintop foam after a certain interval ? plss reply fast..
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012