Have anally masturbation during sleeping. Is this normal or have homosexual tendencies?

Hi, I am a 26 year old female who is in a relationship with an older man for 3 years. Recently I noticed that he anally masturbates while he is sleeping. Is this normal? We have also recently started venturing into turning each other on anally. His behavior (masturbating anally) got me curious so I just started doing things to his rectum and he REALLY got into it! Then I started noticing him doing it more and more to himself in his sleep. Is this normal or deep down does he have homosexual tendencies??
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013