Have anal discharge, bloated abdomen, internal hemorrhoid, diarrhea. Help

Hi I am 39 yes old female and I have a problem with my I think colon which its not functioning right and now I have a leaky butt. My abdomen is bloated, looks and feels that I am pregnant . I don't eat much because of that , meaning that if I eat something I will get bloated....sometime its feels like that my colon is blocked because I can feel my colon is hard but I still go to the bathroom and then its smells bad too. I have to something very spicy to make a diarrhea which helps me clean my stomach . I can feel that bloating is slowly going away . now I do have a internal hemmoroid and it did I think popped because it bleed a lot , this was a few days back. I still have diarrhea and now my butt is leaking.... Help please . thank you
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013