Have an upper and lower respiratory tract infection, given decadron injection, crackling in ears. Sinus infection affecting vision?

Hello, I have an upper and lower respiratory tract infection , i was given a decadron injection and put on azithromycin and prednisone for 5 days. I take proair inhalator every 4hrs to help breathing.I am on my 3rd day. Since i saw my doc i have gotten more sinus congestion. Pain in my ear stopped but now have crackling of both ears when inswallow. Yesterday i started to have vision changes. Near visio is ok but far everything seems blurry. Is this related to medication or a sign that my sinus infection is affecting my vision? Thank you for reading.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013