Have an unique mole that itches now and then. Is it possible to say without doing the biopsy? Should I be worried

I have a mole that is not like my other moles, but it is not irregular in shape, it does not bleed. It looks like a brown lump with brown surrounding. It has some tiny little brown dots. It is bigger than a pencil eraser (a little bit). It sometimes, occasionally itches (might be shampoo?). It is symmetrical. However, I am concerned, because it is not typical, and it itches now and then. The fact is that I am scared to death and that I actually became obsessed with this, I keep thinking about death and I just can't stop. I know you can tell me to go see a doctor, but I am afraid that they will have to do the biopsy and that the mole cells will start growing again this time turning malignant. I know this is possible (especially in my country where doctors are terrible). Is it possible to say without doing the biopsy? And should I be worried?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013