Have an ulcer, flu, sore throat, sore tongue, mucus on roof of mouth, painful head. Cause?

I have had the flu for almost a week now. Before that I was taking 2 antibiotics and medicine for an ulcer . While on it, I developed a bad sore throat (very red inside my whole mouth), sores on my tongue and a thick white, sticky type of mucous that forms on the roof of my mouth at night. My mouth also get very dry. I literally have to scrape it of with my nail! I was then put onto another antibiotic (Clindymicin) and that did not help but has made my throat hurt even more. I stopped taking it 2 nights ago because it created a sharp pain in the roof of my mouth and I was awake all that night running a fever. Now since yesterday the top of my head is very sensitive, especially in one spot. Painful. I m not sure but can this be more symptoms of the flu? The two main concerns are the mucous and now how painful it is to touch my head and my head feels funny. Do you know what might be causing these symptoms?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013