Have an irritating cough and itchy throat, lightheadedness, dizziness. What are the signs?

Hi, I have an irritating cough and itchy throat that has been present on and off since New Year. However I now have light headed and dizziness as well as cold symptoms...I can cough and cough, but can t get rid of the irritation. It can get pretty severe and I feel as if I tore myself out and crumble my immune system with coughing. Any idea what I could do for some relief? Not sure if it s throat or chest...feels almost like both itch and scratch
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013