Have an ingrown pimple between my breasts, odorless pus. Is it hormonal? Serious?

I have an ingrown pimple between my breast for months now. It inflates or deflates depending on my menstrual cycle. I squeezed the pimple many a time and a sort of white odourless pus comes out of it. The size is never the same ans it hurts a lot. At times it becomes red and all. I met my usual doctor concerning this who told me that it s a harmless cyst that can be removed by surgery. He recommended me to a surgeon who told me that there isn t any use of having a surgery because it s just a hormonal problem or could be due to the fact that i have voluminous breasts, and that only my gynaec can solve this. Given my appointment is for next month, i thought maybe you could help me in the meanwhile. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013