Have an inflammation in rapid pulse rate. Have pain in the whole of right side of the body. What could be the reason for this?

I have a fairly rapid pulse rate. My blood test reveals inflammation in my body. My heart feels as if it beating at a rapid rate. I have slight pain and warmth in my right knee/leg, my right hand. I feel sensations (sometimes warmth) in the right side of my head. Also my right ear pains a little at times. My right eyes gets slightly red and uncomfortable sometimes. I also have cramps in my head and face sometimes. It is as if my right side has been affected with something, I don't know.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013