Have an entrapped nerve in shoulder area, on tramadol, hydrocod. What now?

I feel like I may have an entrapped nerve in cervical neck - right shoulder area. I m looking for a suggestion as to what type of drug can produce quick relief until I get to the Doctor s office tomorrow. I have prescriptions to Tramadol (50mg) and Hydrocod/APAP (5/325), and have tried both in last two days. Neither has produced any relief. I also have Cyclobenzaprine (5mg). MIGHT I WANT TO TRY THIS??? OR, IF NOT Cyclobenzaprine, then are there other drugs you think might be appropriate???
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013