Have an enlarged heart, high ESR and cholesterol levels. Suggest natural treatment?

My Mother ( South Indian) is 69 years old. Very weak. Recently we had an ECG done. The Cardiologist asked us to do a 2D Echo for her and after seeing the report, the Doctor said she has an Enlarged heart in the left ventricle . Her Ejection Fraction is 55%. She has no BP (130/80) and her FBS is 140. Her ESR is 50 and her Cholesterol levels were high, but has now been controlled. to below 200. She is extremely sensitive to any Allopathic medicines and is very allergic to cooked food and lives only on Semi Cooked food and liquids Hence She needs to get over this Heart Enlargement problems without Allopathic medicines and preferably through natural ways. Please suggest treatment methods for my mother
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012