Have an autoimmune illness, chronic urticaria, had serious concussion, low WBC, hives and swelling. Done blood test. Worry?

Hi
I have an autoimmune illness - chonic uriticaria and quinke ødem. I have had cyclosporin and antihistamin for 7 years ago at the hospital . The doctor in the emmergency unit had not seen a case like it. I was rushed into hospital - I looked like a monster and was swollen and hives over most of the whole body.
I have had serious concussion and whiplash 5 months ago. My workplace in Denmark is forcing me to move departments and a student is replacing me.My doctor feels my workplace is hoping I quit. It is after an accident at work running into a glass door. They had not marked the door - it was illegal.
After a meeting a few weeks ago my hives and quinke ødem started again. I am on sleeping tablets as the hives keep me awake. I went to the pysiotherapist and she did not like all my bruises. I asked the doctor quickly and she said my blood test for a year ago was normal. In 2008 I had a low white blood cell count . I notice now my hives turn into bruises - the size of my hand. I know doctors at the hospital do not know the cause of my auto-immune illness. I am worried the way my body is reacting. Should I ask for some more blood tests? I am on 2 antihistamin tablets a day to keep it down. For 7 years ago I was rushed into hospital acute as my body could not cope with steroids. What do I do now? I Have autoimmune illness in the family - 2 with multiple slerosis and other illnesses. I am the first with such symptoms.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Aug 2013