Have an amoeba. Prescribed Flagyl Forte, Gabbryl. Diet to follow to avoid tiredness, nausea?

I have just been informed I have an amoeba..probably it was not treated sufficiently the first time I had it 5 mnths ago..I know what I should nt and should be doing as lived as an expat now 5yrs..but I have it now I start another course of the awful Flagyl Forte & Gabbryl. Please can you advise the best food to now eat over the next 2wks to keep me from feeling tired and nausea ...also foods best not to eat. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013