Have an abscess on hand from IV drug. Red, swollen and tender to touch. Remedy?

I have an abscess on my hand from IV drug. It happen 4 days ago. It started out small but the following morning it was red swollen throbbing and tender to touch im and hot. There is no white heiad and no red lines going away from it. IM scared to to er cuz IM embarrassed. And afraid they will drug test me. Will they? That s my gyration. Besides that I ve been soaking my hand in Epsom baths and cleaning it n keeping it over my heart hoping it will get better on its own. Its justhard and the hole covers the hole back of my hand. I have a daughter and i don t want dcf called.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012