Have an IUD, paraguard, got pregnant, urinating frequently. What is going on?

I have an IUD (paraguard) and a few months back, almost a year, I got pregnant but technically was only chemically pregnant and didnt end up having the baby ( I bled it all out)... with this IUD, my period is ever normal. I had My period Dec 12th for 5 days and than again Dec 27 and it ended on January 2nd. I have 2 children and have been feeling unlike myself. I am peeing all the time (with no increase of liquids) , all I want to do is sleep, and I am eating everything.. Alsways hungry...and I just feel pregnant . HELP!
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013