Have amenorrhea due to weight loss. Will my menses return if I maintain present weight?

Hello, I am struggling with amenorrhea for the last 10 months due to a big weight of loss. I used to weigh 74 kg and now I weigh 54,5 kg. My height is 1.68 m . I lost my period when I dropped to 57 kg. Then I continued to lose weight and my lower number on scale was 51 kg. I made an effort to put on some weight ,so now I weigh 54 kg. My question is the following; is it possible that my menses will return if I maintain this weight for a period of time? Or do I have to return to the weight I was when I had my last period?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012