Have amenorrhea. Pelvic scan shows anteverted uterus. Suggested hormonal profile for infertility

I have secondary amenorrea. Result of pelvic scan says: non bulky and non gravid anteverted uterus with smooth outline and uniform myometrial echopattern AP diameter 43mm. Thin endometrical plate noted. The adnexae are free. Pouch of Douglas is empty. Normal bladder in wall thickness and echopattern. Impression: Normal pelvic scan. Suggestions: transvaginal scan, folliculomentary, hsg and hormonal profile for infertility.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012