Have amenorhoea. Diagnosed as cyst, fluid found in pouch of douglas, lower abdominal pain, missing periods. Any advice?

thanks i have amenorhoea of 2years now and was diagnosed of cyst and placed on contraceptives but 9 months after i went for another ultrasound that revealed fluid in my pouch of douglas and i also experience frequent lower abdominal pain coupled with the absence of my menstrual period.i am 27years now. i need medical advice and possible interventions. thanks
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012
if there is any abnormality in this you need karyotyping. ammenorrhoea need evaluation.
your endometrial thickness is important .
if it is thin TB PCR STUDY OF YOUR ENDOMETRIUM is needed.
consult your gynaecologist for evaluation.