Have alopecia areata, diverticulosis, interstitial cystitis and vitiligo. Is the long term use of antibiotics safe?

I have alopecia areata , Diverticulosis , Interstitial Cystitis , vitiligo .....I have had these problems for several years and been treated in various ways. My Dermotologist on my last visit prescribed vibramycin 100 mg each to be taken twice daily. Also, he sent me to a website WWW.WWWW.WW that suggested DigestaCure I know that antibiotics have many side effects that I seem to have with prescribed medicines. I have had bladder instilations, shots for my hair loss , basically all my pigment is gone, and I take the strongest Probiotics they sell in the drug store. Making a long story longer do you think that this antibiotic will help these problems after all these years? Janet Harrold
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013