Have allergy towards counter lubes. Can olive oil used for sexual lubrication as an alternative for counter lubes?

Can olive oil for sexual lubrication be an alternative to over the counter lubes? I get bad white discharge (that two doctors say nothing in it, no yeast, no bad bactera). It is all related to sex, and vinegar douches clear it up. So I am conveniced it is the lube that I must be alergic to. Both gyn doctors have been NO HELP at all and justs spend tons of money for them to tell me they dont know!!!
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013
thanks for using health care magic.

White discharge can be becuase of either sexual excitement itself or may be because of lubrication.
Olive oil or even saliva can be of much use for lubrication.
If you have foul smelling discharge, than it amy be becuase of infection
You can use olive oil as lubricant.
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Andy Fine's  Response
yes it works and is safe