Have allergy on face, looks like pimple. Get worse after applying dermovate cream. Any solution?

i have an allegy on my face look like pimple its been 3 weeks now,i very much worried about my situation i used to apply dermovate cream but when i stop using it it become worst,so now i never try to apply any ointment,what is the mean cause and medicine for my allergies?thanks and wish i could found a solution to my problem.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012
hi yes dermovate contains steriods which is the cause for acne vulgarois on the face whenever we apply steriod we may have brighter look in the earlie r days afterwards the face will be with full of acne and wrinckles.first stop the dermovate cream and apply tretin cream 0.025 for short contact therapy at night and use of doxycycline daily once can cure it