Have allergy around waist. Also have shrunken penis, with wrinkles, no strong erection, veins darkened. Due to smoking?

Hello doctor, like last month October, my waist started itching. When i pulled my pants down to check, i saw hives around my waist and red spots at the back of my body which was really itchy. Also, i saw that my penis sort of got smaller in size with loose skin under the penis. There s wrinkles on it as well. I went to the doctor, he told me i have an allergy and gave me medicine. He checked my penis and said its normal when i know its not, it just completely changed. it doesnt look the same as before, its missing the sensation which i had before. Also, the allergy is like on and off. it keeps on getting back. My family doctor made an appointment with allergy specialist and urogolist. But the appointments are not soon enough, and i have to wait for like a month. I am more of concerned about my penis. It looks really bad. I noticed when i sit on toilet it gets really small and is full of wrinkles. When it erects, its not strong enough as before. i haven t jerked off ever since it happened. Also, sometimes its bit itchy and leaks by its own. it does not pain when i pee though. Veins on penis are more of visible and it got darker. I have stopped partying and avoid my gf. I smoke cigarettes alot, like half a pack these days. Hopefully cigarettes are not effecting my penis because it effects in long run as i know. i am 20 years old, will turn 21 in feb. Thankyou ali
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of itching of waist due to dermatitis.and erectile dysfunction.

As regards itching around the waist it could be due to dermatitis due to tight clothings You can try using steroid cream after consulting Dermatologist.

.As regards size of the penis ,the size of the penis in flaccid state has no significance it is hardness that is important from the point of view of enjoyable sexual life .

Your problem of erectile dysfunction could be due to smoking which is one of the commonest causes of erectile dysfunction.Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.