Have allergic sinusitis. Persisting cough and chest heaviness. Have smoking addiction. Pain in the collar bone and neck. What to do?

I ve have allergy sinus problems year round. I ve developed a horrible cough over the past almost two months. My doctor gave me a round of antibiotics that I finished about 2 weeks ago. It definitely helped with the heavy feeling I had in my chest and the cough (a little) but the cough is back full force now. I hear some wheezing when laying down, as this is when the cough is worse. I do smoke and am trying to quit. Now, after about a week, I ve developed pain in my right collarbone area and neck. It is uncomfortable all the time but when I cough it actually hurts, also when I lift my arm/shoulder as well. Any suggestions on next steps with my doctor???
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012