Have allergic dermatitis in labia. Using female wash. Have scar tissue and itching. Help

hi i have allergic dermatitis in my outer vaginal/ labia area, and a month ago i was using a new femalw wash (for outside vagina, not inside wash) and it was different to my usual wash, i noticed i got a strong reaction, burning and cuts started to form, since i stopped using it, i feel now i have scar tissue in one area that is itchy all the time. im back to using my old wash which has taken away all the other symptoms, but still have the scar. steroid ointment for dermatitus hasnt helped it go away. is it scar tissue, from the cut that was there in the same place or something else? thankyou
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013