Have allergic dermatitis. Inflammation on face. Dosage for betametadine?

Hi. Have severe alkergic dermatitis . Creams not affective- antihistamines not helping. Now on face- severe constant inflammation. Previously took short term celestamine trtmnt for a week nd helped. Thy dont have celestamine in the coubtry im in, but betametadine 0.5mg tablets. Dont remember my previose dosage. Want to know wht dose is advisable now for 52kg and 154 cm. I am also a doctor so i kniw side effects of steroids etc.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013