Have allergic asthma. THS high in blood report. Thyroid hormone replacement required?

I am 17 years of age, height 165 cm, weight 67 kg. I have allergic asthma. Following a routine blood test, I was informed that my THS level is 14.5 µIU/ml but I am quite active and I do not have any fatigue, depression. Furthermore, I have no problems related to lack of concentration, since I finished my school-leaving examination with the highest possible grade and have so far only had the best possible grades in university (physics). Do I need to take any thyroid hormone replacement (levothyroxine)? Do I need to undergo any further blood investigation related to thyroid glands?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013